This recipe is dedicated to all my family and friends who
liked, shared and also supported me personally in
Laddufm - online radio " Vaasam Veesum Neram "
Potatoes - 2
Powdered Sugar - to taste
Ghee - as required
Cashewnuts - 15 ( fried in ghee )
Raisins - 15 (fried in ghee )
Cardamom Powder - 1 / 2 Tsp ( optional )
1. Heat ghee in a pan till hot and lower the flame.
2. Directly grate the potatoes one by one directly
over the flame but little at a time.
3. Fry till crisp and light golden.
4. Drain excess oil and fry the remaining potatoes
the same way.
5. In a large bowl toss the fried grated potatoes with
powdered sugar, cardamom powder, fried raisins
Note : Instead of ghee coconut oil can also be used.
Also serve immediately else it will become soggy
as powdered sugar is added.