Monday 9 December 2019

BACON AND BELL PEPPERS SCRAMBLE

BACON AND BELL PEPPERS SCRAMBLE 

INGREDIENTS 

Canned Bacon - 300 gm
Onion - 1
Green Chillies - 2
Bell Peppers - 1/4 cup each of red yellow and green 
Eggs - 2
Oil - As Required 
Italian Seasoning - 3 Tsps
Pepper Powder - To Taste
Salt - To Taste

METHOD 

Grate or shred the bacon
Chop onion green chillies and bell peppers 
Heat oil in a pan and add chopped and onion green chillies
Once the onion turns pinkish add in the chopped bell peppers 
Sauté for a few minutes and tip in the shredded bacon
Break eggs into the pan and add salt pepper and Italian seasoning to taste
Stir until the eggs are scrambled and done to your taste 

Notes:
I added mayo to this and used as sandwich spread.
My mom and hubby had this with Puttu and said it was yum.
I’m planning to try this as a pizza topping next time when I make this.
How did you have it? What was your variation? Try this recipe and let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment