Cooked Basmathi Rice - 2 cups
Cooked Mixed Vegetables - 1 / 2 cup
Boneless Cooked Chicken - 1 cup ( shredded )
Green Chillies - 4 ( chopped )
Onion - 1 ( chopped )
Capsicum - 1 / 2 ( chopped )
Ginger And Garlic Paste - 1 Tsp
Pepper Powder - 1 Tsp
Scrambled Eggs - 2 ( Scramble with salt and pepper )
Coriander Leaves - 3 Tbsps ( chopped )
Tomato Sauce - 2 Tsps
Soya Sauce - 2 Tsps
Green Chilli Sauce - 1 Tsp
Salt - To Taste
Oil / Butter - 2 Tbsps
1. Chop the vegetables ( 1 Carrot, 3 Green Beans, small piece of Cabbage
- is all the veggies I used ) and steam till done with salt to taste.
2. Pressure cook the boneless chicken with 1 Tsp of ginger and garlic paste, 1 / 2 tsp
of pepper powder, 1 / 2 tsp of garam masala powder and salt to taste for one whistle.
3. Transfer the cooked chicken to a pan and in a low flame cook again till all the stock
4. Shred the chicken and set aside.
5. Heat butter in a pan and add the chopped onions and green chillies.
6. Saute till the onions are transparent and then add the ginger and garlic paste.
7. Saute till the raw smell is no more and add the cooked vegetables, shredded chicken,
salt to taste, pepper powder, soya sauce, tomato sauce and green chilli sauce.
8. Saute for a 2 - 5 minutes in low flame then add the cooked rice and mix well.
9. Remove pan from stove add the scrambled eggs and chopped coriander leaves and serve
Note : Adjust the spices and sauces to suit your taste.
Cook rice with salt to taste.
Spring onions if available can be added.
Vegetables of your choice can be used.