Idlis - 6
Onion - 1 (chopped)
Green chilli - 1 (chopped)
Mixed vegetables - 1 / 4 cup (chopped)
(carrot, cauliflower, beans, boiled peas)
Coriander leaves - 2 Tbsps (chopped)
Coconut - 2 Tbsps (grated)
Mustard seeds - 1 Tsp
Dry red chillies - 2
Curry leaves - 1 sprig
Oil / Ghee - 2 Tbsps
1. Crumble the idlis and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds,
dry red chillies and curry leaves.
3. Now add the chopped onion and green chilli
and saute for two minutes
4. Add the finely chopped vegetables and stir fry
5. Add salt to taste and crumbled idlis.
6. Stir for five minutes and remove pan from
7. Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander
leaves and grated coconut.