Ripe jackfruit - 2 cups (chopped)
Thick coconut milk - 1 cup
Thin coconut milk - 2 cups
Sugar - to taste
Roasted rice flour - 2 Tbsps (sifted)
Cardamom powder - 1 Tsp
1. In a pan pour the thin coconut milk.
2. Add the chopped ripe jackfruit pieces and cook.
3. Dissolve the roasted rice flour in the thick coconut
milk along with 1 tbsp of sugar and set aside.
4. When the jackfruit pieces turn soft, add sugar to taste.
5. Mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes.
6. Now add the thick coconut milk with rice flour and
let the stew simmer for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add the cardamom powder stir once and remove pan
8. Seve warm or chilled.