Ripe tomatoes - 4 (chopped)
Onion - 2 (sliced)
Green chillies - 2 (sliced)
Coriander leaves- 2 Tbsps (chopped)
Coconut - 3 / 4 cup
Cumin - 1 Tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 / 2 Tsp
Chilli powder - 2 Tsps
Shallots - 4 (chopped)
Garlic - 2 pods (chopped)
Salt - to taste
Water - as required
Mustard seeds - 1 Tsp
Red chillies - 2
Curry leaves - 2 sprigs
Oil - 4 Tbsps
1. Grind to a smmoth paste all the ingredients given for
2. Heat oil in a pan and temper mustard seeds and curry
3. Add the sliced onion and saute until transparent.
4. Add the green chillies and sliced or chopped tomatoes
and saute till tomatoes are soft.
5. Add the ground paste and fry for two minutes.
6. Add enough water and adjust salt to taste.
7. Let the curry simmer in low flame for 5 minutes.
8. Remove pan from stove and serve hot with rice
garnished with choppe coriander.