Cauliflower - 2 cups ( florets )
Cooked Basmathi Rice - 2 cups ( warm )
Onion - 1 ( sliced )
Green Chillies - 3 ( finely chopped )
Ginger and Garlic paste - 2 Tsps
Crushed Pepper - 1Tsp
Cumin seeds - 1 Tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1 / 4 Tsp
Hot Water - as required
Turmeric Powder - 1 / 4 tsp
Salt - to taste
Ghee - 2 Tbsps
Onion - 1/ 2 ( fried in ghee )
1. Soak the cauliflower florets in warm water along with
salt and turmeric water for 5 minutes.
2. Heat ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds, when they burst,
add the sliced onions and green chillies.
3. Saute to a golden brown.
4. Add the ginger and garlic paste and saute till raw smell is no more.
5. Add the crushed pepper salt to taste and the drained cauliflower
6. Fry till the florets are crisp and brown and add the garam masala
7. Add the cooked rice mix well and serve hot garnished with fried