Ripe Mangoes - 3
Condensed Milk - 1 / 2 Tin ( approx )
Fresh Cream - 2 cups
1. Puree the mango fruits and strain the pulp.
2. To this add the condensed milk and fresh cream.
3. Blend to a smooth mixture.
4. Pour the mixture in a container and freeze for an hour.
5. Once frozen remove container , transfer mixture to a
blender ( mixie ) and blend again.
6. Repeat the process twice every one hour.
7. Cover an freeze .
8. Scoop , serve and enjoy.
Note : Adjust the amount of condensed milk used , adjust with
the sweetness of the mango fruits used.