Parota - 6 ( shredded )
Boneless Cooked Chicken Chunks - 2 cups ( thick gravy style )
Fried Chicken - 1 cup ( shredded )
Onions - 2 ( chopped )
Green Chillies - 4 ( chopped )
Tomato - 1 ( chopped )
Fennel Powder - 1 / 2 Tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 Tsp
Curry Leaves - 2 sprigs
Oil - 2 Tbsps
Salt - to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan and drop in the curry leaves , chopped
onions and green chillies .
2. Saute till the onion turns a golden brown .
3. Add the red chilli powder , fennel powder salt to taste and
saute for 2 minutes .
4. Add the shredded parota , the chicken chunks from the gravy
chopped tomato and saute till the mixture becomes semi dry .
5. Add the shredded fried chicken and saute for 5 - 7 minutes .
6. Remove pan from stove .
7. Serve hot with onion raitha .