Paneer - 200 gms
Butter - 2 Tbsps
Butter - 1 Tbsp
Red chilli Powder - 2 Tsp
Pepper Powder - 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 / 4 Tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1 Tsp
Tomatoes - 2 ( pureed )
Milk - 1 / 4 cup
Salt - to taste
Onion - 2 ( chopped )
Ginger - 1 Tbsp ( chopped )
Garlic - 3 cloves ( chopped )
1. Grind the above ingredients to a smooth paste.
Coriander Leaves - 1 Tbsp ( chopped )
Cream - 1 Tbsp
1. Heat 2 tbsps butter in a pan and shallow fry the paneer
chunks to a light golden colour.
2. Keep aside the fried paneer.
3. To the same pan add 1 Tbsp butter and add the ground
onion and ginger garlic paste.
4. Add the slit green chilllies and saute till raw smell is no
more and the onion paste turns a light brown.
5. Add the tomato puree and saute for 7 -10 minutes till
the mixture forms a lump.
6. Add all the spices and salt to taste now and saute for
2 - 3 minutes in a very low flame.
7. Add the milk and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
8. Add the shallow fried paneer chunks and cover the pan
with a lid.
9. Cook for 2 minutes , remove pan from stove and serve hot
garnished with cream and chopped coriander leaves .