Hard boiled eggs - 3
Onions – 2 (sliced )
Tomatoes – 2 ( sliced )
Green Chillies - 2 ( sliced )
Ginger Garlic paste - 2 Tsp
Coriander Leaves - 1 / 4 cup ( chopped )
Red Chilli powder - 2 Tsp
Garam Masala powder - 1 Tsp
Coconut Paste – 3 Tbsps ( optional )
Thick Coconut Milk - 1 cup
Salt - to taste
Oil - 4 Tbsps
Mustard seeds - 1 Tbsp
Dry Red Chillies - 2
Curry Leaves - 2 sprigs
1. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, when they
burst add dry red chilllies and curry leaves.
2. Add the sliced onions and saute till it turns to a
golden brown colour.
3. Add the sliced green chillies and tomatoes saute for 2 minutes.
4. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell is
5. Add the spice powders, coconut paste and salt to taste
and saute for two minutes.
6. Add the thick coconut milk and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add the hard boiled eggs and cover and cook for 5 minutes.
8. Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves.