Mangoes - 2 ( cubed )
Chilli Powder - 2 Tbsps
Turmeric Powder - 1 Tsp
Fenugreek Powder - 1 / 4 Tsp
Asafoetida - a pinch
Salt - to taste
Jaggery – 3 Tbsps ( grated )
Gingelly Oil - 1 / 2 cup
1. Marinate the mango pieces in salt for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and the spice powders one by one.
3. Reduce flame and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the cubed mangoes and cook for 10 minutes
till it is 3 / 4 th cooked.
5. Add the grated jaggery and mix well, when the
mixture begins to boil remove pan from stove.
6. Cool at room temperature and store in air tight