Hibiscus Flowers - 20
Water - 3 Cups
Sugar - 2 Cups
Juice of half Lemon
1. Remove petals from the flowers and put them
in a vessel.
2. To this add 3 cups water just to immerse the
3. Keep the vessel in stove and boil for 10 - 15
minutes till the colour of water changes to
purple and water reduces to two cups.
4. Strain the liquid and for each cup of strained
juice add a cup of sugar.
5. Let the juice to boil again along with sugar.
6. When it reaches one string consistency remove
7. Cool the juice and store in dry sterilized bottles.
8. The bottle should be kept in fridge since preservative
is not used.
TO PREPARE ONE CUP OF JUICE
1. In a glass add 3 - 4 Tbsps of the hibiscus juice and
juice of half lemon.
2. Fill the glass with ice cold water and mix well.