Cooked Basmathi Rice - 2 cups
Tomatoes - 4 ( sliced )
Onions - 3 ( sliced )
Green Chillies - 4 ( sliced )
Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 / 2 Tsp
Ginger & Garlic paste – 2 Tsps
Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tsp
Coriander Leaves - 4 Tbsps ( chopped )
Mint leaves - 4 Tbsps ( chopped )
Cardamom – 2
Cinnamom – 1 stick
Star Anise - 1
Salt - to taste
Ghee - 3 Tbsps
Fried Cashewnuts -15
1. Heat ghee in a pan and add the whole spices.
2. Add the sliced onion when it turns pinkish add the
ginger garlic paste, sliced green chillies and tomatoes.
3. Saute till tomatoes are soft and raw smell is no more.
4.Add salt to taste and the spice powders.
5. Add the chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves.
6. Now add the cooked basmathi rice and mix well.
7. Serve hot with potato chips papad or fried chicken.