Knol - khol - 1 ( grated )
Eggs - 2 ( beaten )
Onion - 1 ( chopped )
Green Chillies - 3 ( chopped )
Pepper Powder - 2 Tsps
Garam Masala Powder - 1 Tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - 2 Tbsps
Curry Leaves - 1 Sprig
Dry Red Chillies - 2
1. Heat oil in a pan and add the curry leaves and
2. Add the chopped onion and saute till pinkish.
3. Add the green chillies and grated knol-khol.
4. Saute till knol- khol is cooked and add salt
garam masala and pepper to taste.
5. Add the beaten eggs and scramble till done.
6. Serve hot.