Chicken - 500 gms (boneless)
Egg - 1
Ginger and Garlic paste - 3 Tbsps
Red chilli powder - 2 Tsps
Pepper powder - 1 Tbsp
Corn flour - 2 Tbsps
Soya sauce - 1 Tbsp
Garam masala powder - 1 Tsp
Orange food colour - a pinch
Lemon juice - 2 Tsps
Salt - to taste
Oil - to fry
1. Clean chicken and chop into bite size pieces.
2. Marinate chicken pieces for 2 hours with all the ingredients above except oil.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces till crunchy.
Onion - 1
Coriander leaves - 2 Tbsps (chopped)
Mint leaves -1 Tbsp (chopped)
Fennel powder - 1 /4 Tsp
Green chilli - 1
Curry leaves - 2 sprigs
Salt - a pinch
Oil - 2 Tbsps
1. Grind all the ingredients from onion to green chillies coarsely.
2. Heat oil in a pan .
3. Fry curry leaves, remove and keep aside.
4. Add the ground paste and fry well.
5. Toss the fried chicken and mix well.
6. Serve hot garnished with fried curry leaves.