Jackfruit -1 medium size( 1kg fruit pulp)
Dry Ginger Powder -1Tbsp
- Remove seeds and grind the jackfruit flesh to a pulpy puree.
- Keep a pan in the stove and add one small cup of water and the jaggery .
- Once the jaggery dissolves in water completely, remove from stove and strain.
- Transfer the jackfruit puree , jaggery syrup and dry ginger powder to a heavy bottomed vessel.
- Keep stirring till the water completely evaporates and the mixture reaches halwa stage.
- Finally add the cardamom powder and 2 Tbsp of ghee and mix well.
- Grease a plate with remaining ghee.
- Transfer halwa to the greased plate and cut into desired shapes after sometime.