Raw rice - 2 cups
Fresh coconut - 2 cups (grated)
Salt - a pinch
1. Soak the rice for nearly 2 hours and drain the water.
2. Leave the rice to dry.
3. When the rice is slightly moist, powder in a mixer.
4. In a heavy bottomed pan, transfer the rice powder.
5. Add the grated coconut and salt.
6. In a medium flame roast the mixture.
7. When the mixture turns into a golden brown colour,
remove pan from stove.
8. When warm, store in an air tight container.
9. Have it with sugar as a tea time snack.
Recipe Source :
Mrs. Viola Regginold.