Ripe tree tomatoes - 10
Nannari sherbet - 1 / 2 cup
Water - as required
Sugar - optional
1. Scoop out the pulp from tree tomatoes.
2. Add the pulp and water in a mixer,blend.
3. Pour the puree in a big bowl.
4. Add nannari sherbet to the puree.
5. Add enough water and sugar if necessary.
6. Mix well and serve chilled with ice cubes.
Note : You can strain the juice before adding the sherbet if necessary.
Nannari is Sarsaparilla, a medicinal herb.
The roots are used in making the sherbet.
Shall post the recipe for Nannari sherbet soon.