Cauliflower - 1 ( small )
Oil - To Fry
Corn Flour - 3 Tbsps
Bengal Gram Flour - 3 Tbsps
Red Chilli Powder - 2 Tsps
Pepper Powder - 2 Tsps
Cumin Powder - 1 Tsp
Fennel Powder - 1 Tsp
Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1 Tbsp
Salt - To Taste
1. Heat water in a pan and add the florets.
2. Cook for 5 minutes and remove from pan.
3. Mix all the ingredients for marination with
little water to a smooth batter.
4. Marinate the florets in the batter
for 30 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the florets.
6. Serve hot or else the florets will be soggy