Thick Coconut Milk - 2 cups
Sugar - 1 / 2 cup
Corn Flour - 5 Tbsps
Vanilla Essence - 1 / 2 Tsp
Oil - 1 Tsp ( to grease )
1. Dissolve the corn flour in 1 / 2 cup of coconut
milk without lumps.
2. Grease a pudding mould or cake tin and set
3. Keep a pan in stove and pour the remaining
4. Add sugar and reduce flame.
5. When the sugar is dissolved , pour the dissolved
corn flour slowly .
6. Whisk or stir the mixture in pan till it begins to
leave the sides of the pan.
7. Remove pan from stove and pour the mixture onto
the prepared dish.
8. Let it cool at room temperature,once cold cover the
dish with a plastic wrap and chill.
9. Unmould , cut into desired shapes and serve.