Pineapple - 1 ( large )
Water - 1 / 2 cup
Sugar - 1 1 / 2 cup
Gelatine - 1 Tbsp
Citric Acid - a pinch
Pineapple Essence - 1 Tsp
Lemon Yellow Colour - a pinch
1. Chop the pineapple into chunks and pressure cook
2. Strain the juice through a muslin cloth and set aside.
3. Add sugar to the strained juice and mix well till sugar
4. Strain again through the muslin cloth and add the lemon
yellow colour and citric acid.
5. Mix well and add the gelatine.
6. Once the gelatine dissolves, keep the pan in stove and
stir till the mixtue attains soft ball stage.
7. Leave it to cool at room temperature and add the essence.
8. Store in a sterilized clean bottle.
To every 1 cup of juice I added 3 / 4 cup of sugar.
Adjust sugar according to the sweetness of the pineapple.