Chicken - 1 kg ( approx )
Oil - to fry
Ginger & Garlic Paste - 2 Tbsps
Green Chillies - 4 ( ground )
Red Chilli Powder - 3 Tsps
Pepper Powder - 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 Tsp
Red Food Colour - a few drops
Salt - to taste
Lemon Juice - 1 Tbsp
Curd - 1 Tbsp ( optional )
1. Clean and cut chicken into fairly large pieces.
2. Make slits all over the pieces using a knife,
3. Rub the marinade all over the chicken pieces
and marinate overnight.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add the curry leaves.
5. Once it crackles remove and set aside.
6. Deep fry the chicken pieces in a medium to
low flame till crisp and nicely browned.
7. Drain excess oil and serve garnished with
fried curry leaves.