Ripe Mango - 1 cup
Curd - 1 1 / 2 cup
Green Chillies - 3 ( chopped )
Coconut - 1 / 2 cup ( grated )
Cumin - 1 Tsp
Coconut Oil - 1 Tbsp
Mustard Seeds - 1 Tsp
Dry Red Chilli - 1
Curry Leaves - 1 Sprig
Shallots - 2 ( sliced )
1. Cook the mangoes along with green chillies and salt
2. Grind the coconut and cumin to a fine paste with water.
3. Mash the cooked mango a little and add the ground paste.
4. Cook for a couple of minutes and when it starts to boil, remove
pan from stove.
5. Let it cool to room temperature add curd and mix well.
6. Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
7.When it begins to burst add the dry red chilli , curry leaves and
8.When the shallots turn to a golden colour, remove pan from stove
and pour it over the ripe mango pachadi.