White Banana - 2 ( ripe )
Flour - 2 cups
Baking powder - 2 Tsps
Milk - 1 1 / 2 cups
Butter - 5 Tbsps ( unsalted )
Sugar - 4 Tbsps
Eggs - 2
Salt - a pinch
1. Sift the dry ingredients twice and set aside.
2. Puree the ripe bananas in a blender.
3. Break the eggs in a bowl and add butter and sugar.
4. Beat well and add the pureed bananas.
5. Add the sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk.
6. Form into a thick batter and set aside for 15 minutes.
7. Heat a flat girdle and pour one or two ladles of the
prepared batter and gently spread it to a circle.
8. Flip and cook on both sides.
9. Serve hot with honey.