Quail eggs - 10
Onions - 2 ( finely chopped )
Green Chillies - 5 ( chopped )
Ginger - 1 Tbsp ( grated )
Tomato - 1 ( chopped )
Coriander Leaves - 1 / 4 cup ( chopped )
Red Chilli powder - 1 Tsp
Pepper powder - 2 Tsp
Garam Masala powder - 1 Tsp
Turmeric powder - 1 / 2 Tsp
Coconut - 1 / 4 cup ( grated )
Coriander Leaves - 3 Tbsps ( chopped )
Salt - to taste
Curry Leaves - 1 sprig
Coconut Oil - 5 Tbsps
Cashewnuts - 10 ( fried in ghee )
1. Heat oil in a pan and pour the oil.
2. Add the chopped onion and green chillies
and saute for 5 minutes.
3. Add the grated ginger and chopped tomato.
4. Saute for 3 - 5 minutes.
5. Beat the eggs well and pour into the pan.
6. Cook in a medium flame and keep stirring
7. Now add all the spice powders , salt , chopped
coriander leaves , grated coconut and curry leaves.
8. Keep stirring till the mixture is semi dry and cooked.
9. Remove pan from stove and serve hot garnished with
fried cashew nuts and coriander leaves.