Semolina - 1 cup
Sugar - 2 cups
Water - 1 cup
Milk - 2 cups
Cardamom Powder - 2 Tsps
Ghee - 1 / 4 cup
Lemon Yellow colour - a few drops
Raisins - 15
Cashew nuts - 15
Ghee - 2 Tbsps
1. Heat 1 Tbsp of ghee and roast the semolina and set aside.
2. In the same pan add 2 Tbsps of ghee and fry raisins and
3. Pour water and milk in a heavy bottomed pan and let it boil.
4. Now add the semolina and keep stirring continuously for
5. When the mixture starts to thicken, add the sugar cardamom
powder and food colour.
6. When it reaches thick consistency add the ghee mix well
and transfer to a greased plate or dish.
7. Level the top and garnish with fried raisins and nuts.