Beef - 1 Kg
Pepper powder - 3 Tbsps
Red Chilli powder - 2 Tbsps
Coriander powder - 1 Tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1 Tsp
Garam Masala powder - 2 Tsps
Fennel powder - 1 Tbsp
Ginger Paste - 3 Tbsps
Garlic Paste - 3 Tbsps
Vinegar - 1 Tbsp
Coconut Oil - 6 Tbsps
Dry Red Chillies - 3
Curry Leaves - 2 sprigs
Green Chillies - 3 ( slit )
1. Clean and cut the beef into medium size pieces.
2. To the beef add all the ingredients given for
marination, mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Pressure cook the marinated beef till tender.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add the green chillies , dry red
chillies and curry leaves.
5. Now add the pressure cooked beef along with the
stock and cook in a medium to low flame.
6. Keep stirring now and then till the stock dries up
and the beef is fried.