Fish Fillet - 1 / 2 kg
Potato - 2 ( boiled and mashed )
Onion - 1 ( chopped)
Green Chillies - 3 ( chopped )
Ginger Paste - 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 / 4 Tsp
Pepper Powder - 1 Tbsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 Tsp
Fennel Powder - 1 / 2 Tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1 Tsp
Coriander Leaves - 4 Tbsps ( chopped )
Lemon Juice - 1 Tbsp
Salt - to taste
Eggs - 2 ( beaten )
Rice Flour - 1 cup
Oil - To fry
1. Boil the fillets in some water along with salt , ginger
paste and turmeric powder.
2. Once the fillets are cooked , remove bones if any and
shred the fillets and keep aside.
3. Pressure cook the potatoes, peel the skin mash and
4. Heat 2 Tbsps oil in a pan , add the chopped onion ,
green chillies , spice powders and saute well.
5. Add the shredded fillets , mashed potato, lemon juice,
chopped coriander leaves and salt to taste.
6. Mix it well and remove pan from stove.
7. Let the mixture to cool.
8. Make medium sized balls from the mixture , flatten
into small discs,dip in beaten egg and roll in rice flour.
9. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the discs till browned
on both sides.