Squid - 500 gms
Fried Curry Leaves - 10
Oil - to deep fry
Buttermilk - 1 cup
Ginger & Garlic Paste - 2 Tsps
Salt - a pinch
Plain Flour - 1 cup
Red Chilli Powder - 1 Tbsp
Pepper Powder - 1 Tbsp
Fennel Powder - 1 Tsp
Salt - to taste
1. Clean and slice the squid into rings.
2. Add ginger garlic paste along with a pinch
of salt to the buttermilk and mix well.
3. Soak the squid rings in the buttermilk for
15 - 20 minutes.
4. Mix all the spice powders and salt with the
plain flour and keep aside.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Take a squid ring shake excess marinade,
dip in the flour mixture and deep fry.
7. When the squid rings are golden or brown
in colour and crisp remove from oil.
8. Drain excess oil and serve hot garnished with
fried curry leaves.