Broken Wheat - 1 cup
Thick Coconut Milk - 1 cup
Light Coconut Milk - 3 cups
Jaggery - 2 cups ( grated )
Ghee - 4 Tbsps
Cardamom Powder - 2 Tsps
Raisins - 10
Cashew nuts - 10
1. Heat ghee in a pan and fry the cashew nuts and raisins
till golden and set aside.
2. To the same ghee add the broken wheat and fry 2 - 3
3. Pour the light coconut milk in another pan and let it
4. When it starts to boil add the fried broken wheat
and stir till it cooks.
5. When the wheat comes to a semi - solid state, add
the grated jaggery.
6. Stir and cook till the jaggery melts and add cardamom
7. Add the thick coconut milk now and cook for 2
minutes and remove pan from stove.
8. Serve warm garnished with fried raisins and cashew