Maggi Noodles ( Double Pack ) - 1
Beef - 250 gms
Onion - 1 ( sliced )
Green Chillies - 2 ( sliced )
Coriander Leaves - 2 Tbsps ( chopped )
Oil - 2 Tbsps
Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1 Tbsps
Chilli Powder - 1 Tsp
Pepper Powder -1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 / 4 Tsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1 / 2 Tsp
Fennel Powder - 1 / 4 Tsp
Salt - to taste
Lemon Juice - 1 Tsp
1. Marinate the beef along with the ingredients above
for 30 minutes.
2. Pressure cook the marinated beef till soft.
3. Wait till pressure releases and set aside.
4. Cook noodles according to packet instructions and
5. Heat oil in a pan and add the sliced onions and green
6. Saute till onions turn brown and add the cooked beef
along with stock.
7. When the curry becomes slightly thick, add the cooked
noodles and coriander leaves.
8. Mix well and remove pan from stove.
9. Serve hot.