Gooseberries - 15
Gingelly Oil – 3 Tbsps
Red Chilli Powder - 2 Tbsps
Salt - to taste
Cumin - 1 Tbsp
Fenugreek - 2 Tsps
Mustard Seeds - 1 Tsp
1. Dry roast the ingredients to powder in a pan.
2. Allow it to cool and powder in a mixer.
3. Pressure cook the gooseberries for 2 whistles.
4. Slice the gooseberries and remove the seed.
5. Heat oil in a pan ,add the powdered ingredients
red chilli powder and salt.
6. Remove pan from stove and add the gooseberries.
7. Mix well and keep the pan in stove and cook for 5
minutes in a very low flame.
8. Cool at room temperature before storing.