Mutton - 250 gms
Raw Rice - 1 cup
Cardamom - 3
Cinnamon - 1 inch piece
Cloves - 2
Onion - 1 ( sliced )
Green Chillies - 2
Ginger & Garlic Paste - 1 Tbsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 / 2 Tsp
Pepper Powder - 1 Tsp
Coconut Milk - 1 3 / 4 cups
Stock - 1 / 4 cup
Ghee - 2 Tbsp
Salt - to taste
Cashew Nuts - 10 ( fried in ghee )
1. Clean and pressure cook the mutton with salt to taste, pepper powder,
turmeric powder ginger and garlic paste till 3 / 4 th done.
2. Heat ghee in a pressure cooker and add the whole spices.
3. Add the sliced onion and green chillies.
4. Saute till onion turns golden.
5. Now add the garam masala powder and coconut milk and mutton stock.
6. When it starts to boil, add the pressure cooked mutton, salt
to taste and rice.
7. Cover the pressure cooker and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
8. Serve garnished with fried cashew nuts.