Sandwich Bread Slices - 10
Milk - 2 cups
Sugar - to taste
Vanilla Essence - 1 / 2 Tsp
Ghee - as required
1. Boil and cool the milk to room temperature.
2. Beat the eggs well along with sugar and vanilla
essence in a bowl.
3. Add the milk to the egg mixture and mix well.
4. Heat a griddle and drizzle some ghee.
5. Dip the bread slices one after another in the egg
and milk mixture and place on the hot griddle.
6. Drizzle some more of ghee on the sides and top of
the bread slice.
7. Flip and cook on both sides to a golden to brown colour.