Drumstick - 1
Onion - 1 ( sliced )
Jackfruit Seeds - 15 ( sliced )
Green Chillies - 2 ( sliced )
Oil - 2 Tbsp
Curry Leaves - 2 sprigs
Salt - to taste
Fresh Coconut - 1 cup ( grated )
Cumin - 1 Tsp
Garlic - 5 cloves
Green chilli - 1
Red Chilli Powder - 1 / 2 Tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 / 2 Tsp
Curry Leaves - 1 sprig
1. Scrape the outer skin from the jackfruit seeds and
slice them into quarters.
2. Pressure cook the jackfruit seeds till soft and set
3. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and curry
4. Once they burst add the sliced onion and green
chillies and saute till the onions turn golden.
5. Add the drumsticks and salt to taste.
6. Add enough water to cook the drumsticks.
7. Meanwhile grind the ingredients for masala to a
8. When the drumsticks are 3 / 4 th done add the
ground masala and pressure cooked jackfruit seeds.
9. Cover and cook for 5 minutes and remove pan from